How We Can Help
At Angelo & Associates Financial Planning Group, we believe everyone needs a solid, yet flexible financial plan in order to set, pursue, and reach their goals. However, people may not have a plan because they are confused where to begin. We guide clients through each and every step, utilizing a thorough planning process.
Our approach begins with identifying a client’s entire financial picture, from their savings and monthly bills, to their immediate needs and future goals. Once we thoroughly understand each client’s specific situation, we can then develop a financial plan that incorporates these elements.
Each client’s needs and goals are unique and, as a result, we are committed to creating a personalized retirement strategy and investment plan that fit their circumstances and can grow with them over the years. Through this approach, we can help objectively answer questions clients may have, such as:
- When can I retire?
- What are the risks in my investment portfolio?
- How can I get the most out of my 401(k) and/or IRAs?
- What should I do with my 401(k) once I stop working?
- What is the best way to consolidate my numerous IRA accounts?
- How can I create a steady stream of income that lasts throughout my retirement?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
- Should I consider long-term care insurance?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- When should I claim Social Security?